- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- The cookies we set
- How to manage your cookies
- Disabling cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our organization collects the following data:
- Personal identification information you provide to us (Name, email address, phone number, company, position)
- Personal data that we obtain as a result of you using the websites:
- Log file information: we keep the following data in server logs, amongst other data:
- IP address;
- Browser information;
- The external web page from which you visited us;
- The pages that you have visited on our websites;
- The time at which the pages were visited and how long they were visited for.
- Device details: we can keep track of which device you use to visit our websites;
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
SRBE/KBVE collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We only share your personal data:
- For legal reasons: it may be the case that we need to share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- With parties that process personal data for us: these parties may only process personal data by order of SRBE/KBVE. Processing of this type is laid down in a processing agreement concluded between SRBE/KBVE and this party.
How do we store your data?
SRBE/KBVE securely stores your data at the server of its hosting company. This hosting company is a company based in a member state of the European Union.
SRBE/KBVE will keep your personal data for 5 years after your last login with your user credentials on our website. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
SRBE/KBVE would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request SRBE/KBVE for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that SRBE/KBVE correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SRBE/KBVE to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that SRBE/KBVE erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that SRBE/KBVE restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to SRBE/KBVE's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that SRBE/KBVE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 32 2 629 28 19
Or write to us: privacy(at)SRBE-KBVE.be
What are cookies?
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Unfortunately in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — SRBE/KBVE uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — SRBE/KBVE uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. SRBE/KBVE sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
We hope this section clarified the type of cookies in use on the SRBE/KBVE website. While we believe that for the correct functioning of the website, it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site, we are more than happy to be in touch with you if you are still looking for more information. In this case you can contact us via the following e-mail address: privacy(at)SRBE-KBVE.be
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: privacy(at)SRBE-KBVE.be
- Call us: 32 2 629 28 19